Sunday 24 December 2006

Happy Christmas - Perfect Bird

I found a perfect bird in the distance in a picture and have been slowly and methodically disassmbling its component pixels to varying degrees so that they can eventually be wed together in a transition from grey form to fractured colour. This says a lot about my current social life, both as indicator and explanation. But seriously, save this image, turn off all the lights and stare at it for 10 minutes or so against a black background. Then you'll be begging me for more... and I have hundreds of degrees of disintegration of this pigeon backed up.
I will shortly be posting something to do with Melanie Philips, her current trip to the Holy Land, her undoubtedly constructive intentions, and the distinguished company she's been keeping here. In the meantime. nd as you ask. Here's another variation:

No comments: